Sunday 20 September 2015

Magazine Assignment Research Update: TenEighty Magazine

Whilst Updating my post And reworking the structuralist layout of my blog i had decided to check  Google for news about my favorite Vlogger Alfie Deyes and in doing so i found  this magazine TenEighty Magazine  an online magazine (with annual print editions) about YouTube and the internet culture and it is Brilliant and  its kicking my project on its head
its beautifully designed , has a kick-ass logo,and a user friendly interface
meanwhile looking at the blog in general  i have to declare that the content is non-existent ,the interface is crap
and also the assignment is giong as well as an oil slick
this forces me to temporarily stop making posts until i get a handle on the situation
its not all that bad though 
my teacher Ms. Alaina Khalid has declared that my class has the crappiest blogs this side of the western hemisphere 
but don't fear i have some sage advice for you:
KEEP CALM AND................

No comments:

Post a Comment