Monday 7 September 2015

Hello World

                                                                         Hello World
People of the inter-webs.
Hello!!!
I'm Hamza Hasan and welcome to my blog where I talk about anything I like from the latest TV shows and movies, to a really Good book and even  about sports and the weather.
I am from BCCG A levels A1, I started this blog because i have deep passion for these subjects and i wanted to share my opinion with the world  at large. I am an A-levels Media studies, Eng lit. and Business studies student. I  want to be a writer-actor when i grow up. I'm a very creative person and have come come up with several  manuscripts. I can express myself  in variety of manners and am great at improvisation. I'm also not half-bad at the karaoke.
I like to have detailed discussions on movies like their backstories and directors and how the movies are made; i know about different films and tv shows which includes from the UK and US from the old era to the modern one.
This is my introduction post i hope you enjoy this blog.
Later!!


No comments:

Post a Comment